What a Small World!

Hey everybody!!! I'm super excited to be on here!!! My buddy Jack told me I should make this, so I'm gonna use this to talk about whatever I want! I guess I can start with a little bit of information about myself!

I'm Dohna Noble, a sick little brunette living in somewhere USA! I'm super gay and trans, so if you don't like that you better buzz off!

I loooooove horror stuff and I'm SUPER invested in paranormal boards, I love seeing all the scary things people find, and I really do think this world is pretty crazy! Some of my friends think I'M the only crazy thing here, but I just know that, someday, I'll be able to find my own anomaly, and show them they're all WRONG!

I'm also a big Disney head, ESPECIALLY the Mickey Mouse stuff. Minnie was a childhood role model for me, and honestly, a little goals lol? I even have one of those silly headbands with the ears and bow on it. :>

Other than that I kind of just vibe. I don't really have any prospects right now, but I guess that's just the nature of an uncertain world huh.

Welcome to my blog!!! Dohna out!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection

What a drag!!