Reflection
I think about mirrors sometimes. Something about them is just... disconserting. And like, yea obviously girl, dysphoria a bitch! But beyond all that, it's haunting to even look at one sometimes. Even when I can't see myself in it lol.
I don't even look particularly bad, I'm totally a bad bitch XD. I've just always felt this way and it can't really be explained. Maybe that's crazy, but, I don't really get too bothered by it. Jake will play this nasty little prank sometimes where he will pull out a little pocket mirror and pretend to jumpscare me with it. It's all in good fun tho, and ik he doesnt mean anything malicious by it, I find it funny :p It does catch me off guard sometimes, but that's why I love my little group so much! We know each other so well and it makes everything super fun! At the end of the day we just wanna make it through everything together.
Comments
Post a Comment